Tuesday, August 2, 2011

5 Years

By some standards we may still be newlyweds... but by others we are already old and moldy.

THEN...
This is the engagement photo we used in our announcements (I think)
This is our shameless ad for BYU - come to the Y and get married!! (it only took us 6 years)
Obviously didn't make it into the wedding album, but somehow qualifies to be on the internet?




Another internet worthy photo

I'm not sure why I think these photos are so hilarious! I hope someone else enjoys our less than photogenic photos as much as I do.

And NOW...
Less than a month ago.

Missing Lukas

Missing Joshua
August 1st, 2011 (Yes, this photo was staged)
From Derek (I got Derek the 10 person tent - ok, we got that for each other)
What will the next five years bring?

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures look familiar. hehe. So long ago. I always tell the story of your wedding day tornado.lol

    ReplyDelete