Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baby Blessing

Lukas was blessed the end of March. My parents were in town for a baptism that Saturday so I conveniently scheduled the blessing for the next Sunday. Unfortunately my parents had to leave right after sacrament meeting, but we did have a fun little get together at my house after church with those who could stay for all 3 hours. I don't have very many good photos - so all of you who were there and took photos, I would appreciate some copies of yours. The weekend was so fun. I spent Friday afternoon with my kids up at my sister's and my mom and I went shopping for a baby blessing outfit. I totally love the one I got. It isn't so formal as to have a bow tie but it is obviously for a baby blessing. It isn't all white, so it is obviously for a boy, even though it is a "dress" sort of thing, which I really like. It reminds me of the olden days. Anyway, then Saturday was the baptism of my niece which was so awesome. They kids totally loved it and Abby says she wants to go "under the water" too. And Heather had a great get together at her house afterwards which was totally fun. And I already mentioned Sunday. A lot of family were there, and even my good friend Melissa and her family were there. I wish they could have stayed longer. It was one of the best weekends I have had in a long time.


 ugh. I wish I could photo shop myself out of these photos. they have prompted me to start wearing my hair down. I do have hair. I promise.






No comments:

Post a Comment