Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Little Things

 I finally started using my Sun Oven that Derek bought me for my birthday last October. I love it! I wish it fit two more loaves a bread, though. It's really fun and easy to use and my bread turns out better when baked in the sun.

These are the artists...

 ...and these are the loaves of artisan bread. Looks very artsy to me.


 Abigail and I needed to do something girlish. The boys now have their secret code (it's the Viking runes modified a bit to include letters from our alphabet that the futhark - viking alphabet - didn't have) so while we were shopping last week Abigail picked out some nail polish and we had girl time. I actually and really liking having painted toenails! It's kind of fun. But Abigail didn't really understand why I wasn't willing to paint my fingernails purple like hers.


As a kid I ALWAYS wanted a little kiddie pool - or was it a real pool? - so since we have a yard this year and it has been in the 90s, I figured it was time. It was a riot trying to get the pool home in the minivan. I had to put the pool in upside down and on top of all four of the kids heads. We figured out right away what to do with it! Joshua and Lukas have no fear, but Abigail is a little more cautious. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment