Thursday, July 14, 2011

test post

Blogger is telling me I have used my "quota" of free storage space when I try to change that photo of me over there on the sidebar. Yesterday, in order to post a gazillion photos of our vacation (2 posts down) I deleted a bunch of earlier posts to make more photo space. However, obviously, as I have successfully posted a bunch of random photos, I do have more photos space. So the question is, how do I change the old profile photo and put in one that isn't 2 years old?

 homemade "S" crackers - just sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and sea salt.
 random photo of a one armed baby. Just kidding. Lukas still has two arms.

 Breakfast of champions. Almonds, bananas, strawberries, and sunflower seeds.
 Brothers
 Cruisin'

 Our Spanish Fork friends. Notice how they are ALL boys... except Abigail. (But my favorite part is that there are two babies missing from this photo, one in a carseat off to the left, and another that technically wasn't born yet - but he is now - and they are both boys TOO! It's in the Spanish Fork water.)
 Happy Father's Day - from Derek's sister.
Joshua holding an Iguana. (The Iguana is dead. Hmmm. I'm not sure if that makes this photo more or less creepy.)

1 comment:

  1. That iguana is seriously creepy. You need to bring Joshua over to hold our real LIVE lizard! He's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete