Monday, August 25, 2014

June continued

Last night I realized I hadn't uploaded about 800 photos from my camera so I missed some of the June stuff. And then, since I already had about 8000 photos on the laptop, I used up all the space and had to do some fancy copying and pasting, which for 8000 photos takes a long time. Therefore, the blogathon had to be temporarily put on hold until now.

Ok, more of June.
We finished the food storage closet. Its kind of shame that the only thing that gets to live in here in the food storage. But, at least the project is done. Now just time to fill it up.



Kaleb started visiting regularly with an ENT in Provo. His normal doc was worried about his walking and talking delay. I was worried about the never-ending  colds and ear infections he has had - literarily his entire life - and so the doc suggested we go to a pediatric neurologist, an occupational therapist, and somebody else, I can't remember. I decided to take him to the ENT figuring he couldn't hear well and that was messing up his balance, speech, and he probably needed help with his ears. I just like this photo because Kaleb was always so good at the ENT, even while they tested his hearing, he just sat so still, so he always got a balloon after his visits. I think it's kind of funny to give a little bitty kid a balloon, but he really enjoyed it.


My sister Heather came up from Arizona to visit for a day or so. Since she was here mostly on just a Sunday we took them to the new Payson Temple under construction and the new Provo City Center temple, also under construction. Payson will be our temple once it's done, which should be in less than 6 months! But Derek works about 2 or 3 blocks away from the Provo City Center temple, so he'll probably go there before/after work or on his lunch breaks sometime. Still, the good old regular Provo temple will always be our favorite.




I guess there weren't really that many June pics after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment