Sunday, November 24, 2013

Kaleb's 1st Birthday

Kaleb's birthday was simple and fun. Instead of cake we made cupcakes (regular and mini) and we had left over ice cream from my birthday. I know, it's getting pretty old. It may be time to just toss it. And Grammy and Grampy came over to celebrate. We had three different hand me down toys from the neighbors that they had given us maybe 10 months ago that we wrapped up and Grammy had a couple of gifts as well. Grandma Paula gave Kaleb $10, which he chose to spend on new warm socks and onesies. Thanks Grandma!









You would think it was the older baby's birthday instead of the younger's. (And I mean baby in the most affectionate way, of course. Those two little boys are my little babies.)


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Kaleb! I can't believe it's been a year already! Such a cute addition! :)

    ReplyDelete