Friday, July 12, 2013

Joshua turns 6

There were just two things Joshua really really really wanted for his birthday. To go swimming and a new bike. It is impossible for me to take all my kids swimming just by myself, so I recruited my mother-in-law. And we had a fantastic time!








The bike, well, we told Joshua that he may not get a bike because they are pretty expensive. And then I found one online for just 15 dollars. It was perfect! Until we realized the day before his birthday that the wheel didn't need tightening, it needed to be completely replaced, which would have cost half the price of a brand new bike anyway. So in the end, he got a new bike. It was a complete surprise and he was very very excited. I think this may have been the best birthday of his life.







No comments:

Post a Comment