Monday, September 10, 2012

Foil Dinners and other normal things

We had a fun family activity on Saturday night. Derek's parents gave him a portable fire pit they didn't need and we quickly put it to good use. I haven't made foil dinners in... a long time. Derek hadn't either so after we stuck them in the fire we had to call his dad and ask how long we were even supposed to cook the things.  They turned out great. This evening was just one of those evenings where everyone had fun, everyone did their part and helped out, and I think will be a memorable family activity for the kids. It just felt nice. Here are our photos.







Sorry I don't have any life/world changing news to report. Things here are just kind of going fine. Which is fantastic. I feel very very pregnant - although I've still got 2 months to go - and Joshua likes school, although the transition has been tricky for all of us - lack of naps and our normal routine - but everything is good and I have no complaints. The rest of the photos are just of normal things we've been doing lately.
Lukas in his new bed
 I made plum vea for the first time. very yummy!
 Play date with a lot of friends at our favorite park (no photos of the friends)





 Walking to school this afternoon to pick up Joshua - Abigail sporting her new "Tinkerbell" hairdo

 Working on homework with Joshua (I just photocopied his homework assignment so she could be a part of his school experience)
 Joshua's finished product
 Abigail's finished product (pretty good for a 3 year old!)
 Study session

1 comment: