Monday, June 20, 2011

3 months old and 4 months old

3 babies and their 3 month photos




I'd have you guess which kid is which but it's pretty obvious.

Lukas is a little more than 4 months old but here are his stats from his appointment last week. 16 lbs, 26 inches. He's 65% for weight but 90% for length. Joshua was 17 lbs at 4 months and I think Abigail was 12 lbs.  Besides a slightly funny shaped head and some dry skin, he is the picture of perfect health. Ok, that's not what the Doc said, those are my own words. What the Doc actually said was, "Wow! What are you feeding him? Well, he's sure not wasting away is he?"

4 comments:

  1. They are all so precious. I still can't believe that Abigail just posed like that. That is the sweetest picture. As for Lukas, we like it when they are nice and healthy, so keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your babies!!! Let's get together again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures :) thanks for sharing all you do in your blog, i love reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you named him Lukas :) And I guess that "healthiness" comes with the name! Love what you're doing! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete